- Montajat puts a lot of emphasis upon your trust in us, we are extremely proud of our commitment to protect your privacy. We want you to feel comfortable using our site and feel secure to share your information with us Please continue reading the following policy to understand how your personal information will be handled.
We collect your personal data to continually improve our products and services.
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following different kinds of personal data about you:
- Information we get from you voluntarily: We receive and store the information you provide to us including your delivery address, financial data, identity data and contact data.
- Information from third parties and publicly available sources: We may receive information about you from third parties including our carriers; payment service providers; merchants/brands; and advertising service providers
- Information on your use of our website and/or mobile applications: We automatically collect and store certain types of information regarding your use of the Montajat including information about your purchases, views, downloads, and searches.
- Cookies are pieces of information which include a unique reference code that a website transfers to your device to store and sometimes track information about you. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and will last for longer. A web beacon is a small graphic image placed on a web page that is designed to allow us to monitor traffic on the website or within electronic communications.
The information we collect form you upon (registering, purchasing, signing up for the newsletter, surf the website, or use other site features) can be used in the following ways
- To personalize your experience and to deliver the type of content and product offerings that may interest you.
- To continually improve our website to enhance our experience to you.
- To process your transactions in the quickest way.
- To issue a contest, survey, promotion, or other site feature.
- To update you with certain periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To upgrade our service to you in responding to your customer service requests.
Your personal information is a big part of our business. Thus, we inform you, dear customers, about the ways we share your information:
- Some other business, to better serve you. These businesses may be affiliates of us or non-affiliates (e.g. marketing companies, logistics businesses and payments processers to process online transactions). In the transection process some business may be involved, to keep your information in a digital wallet.
- Business Transfers. In the case where we or our assets are acquired, one of the transferred asses will be customer information
- Offers of marketing and promotions. To provide you with information about tailored goods and services that may interest you, and facilitate your whole experience, new features, service messages special offers and events of interest. We also may reach you from different ways including but limited to emails, notification, phone, post, and news feed cards.
We value your personal data, dear customer, and we have installed appropriate security methods to prevent your personal data from being used or accessed in an unauthorized way, accidentally lost, altered, or disclosed. We try to reduce the access to your personal data from those agents, contractors, employees and other third parties who have a business need to know and on our instruction only, they may process your personal date and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality We also have measures to deal with any suspected personal data breach, and you will be notified by any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so